Touch the People is the second level in Cities. It has a geometric theme. It is much more colorful than the other levels in this album. It introduces a new object which is a space-like matter you can float around in.
- Red trianges with dark red spots.
- A rotating object with a red side on one.
- A contstantly rotating shooting object. It makes sounds like "Shazam, bam-bam-bam,"
- A diamond with an eyeball focusing on the player. After a while it will say "Touch the people!" while shooting out a pattern of bugs crawling on the screen.
- A tall geometric figure shooting a triangle from its head.
- A short, chubby geometric figure shooting a triangle from its head.
- A object that jumps up and becomes a red and spiky. It opens it's eyes before jumping.
- A big, triangular object that lays moving red figures. It says things like, "Ladies and gentlemen!"
- A bee like object that you can bounce on
- A object that you go into then shoots you out.
- A space like matter with stars in it. You can float in it.
- Try not to go to close to the obstacle that says "Touch the people"
- It usually makes a drastic change in the song every 3 sections.
- This is another song that uses human vocals